Rhetoric CFPs & TOCs

Rhetoric CFPs & TOCs
Photo: Kristoffer Trolle (creative commons)

Friday, July 15, 2016

7,000 Views

When the RSA ended the Blogora, I admit -- I had no idea whether I was blogging into a vacuum.  Discussions on the Blogora were sparse, where five years before they were energetic.  Was anyone reading?

By the end of the day, we will hit 7,000 views, not counting my occasional views to make sure that the pages look okay.  That's well over 1,000 views a month, and recently, closer to 1,500 views a month (as the first few months were low readership while I built and rebuilt the community from a new site).

I promise not to do any more of these "wow" posts, except to say:  Thank you.

Of the three kinds of posts, the CFPs get the most views, the TOCS next, and the quotes from my favorite old articles get the least.  But I like the idea of pulling old research back into the search results on Google, so I will keep those up.

Are there any other things this site could or should be doing for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment